QuantERA brings together research funders in Quantum Technologies (QT)
Through cooperation with Research Funding Organisations in Europe, QuantERA is encouraging transnational collaborations to leverage Europe’s competitive advantage in the quantum domain.
Joint undertakings of QuantERA include:
- funding transnational Research & Innovation projects
- mapping national, regional & European public policies in QT
- spreading excellence across Europe
- raising awareness on Responsible Research & Innovation
- enhancing cooperation between academia & industry in the field of QT.
QuantERA seeks to effectively liaise with the wider QT scientific community by cooperation with the Quantum Flagship – an ambitious, long-term QT initiative of the European Commission.
QuantERA aims towards bringing together a broad representation of QuantERA partners, the European Commission, QuantERA researchers, local governments, industry representatives, scientific communities and other stakeholders. The consortium recognises that the involvement of different interested parties is essential not only for the success of the Programme but also for raising awareness of the importance of QT research and EU funding in general.